MIXFEED

Thursday, July 29, 2010

One last breath

So today was a crazy day, needless to say things went as usual but it looks like I need to change a lot about myself. My priorities are all missed up and I need to fix that. I seem to hurt a lot of people and I hate to know that I have that power. My car has been giving me a lot of problems and I have been kicking dirt on a lot of my relationships. What can I say, I am my own undoing. The good thing is I see the error in my ways but is it too late to make up for my mistakes. I'll never know unless I try. Haven't blogged in a while but I've been trying to keep my thoughts to myself. I want to give up on what I'm trying to accomplish in life so many times but I know that that is the easy way out and the great things in life don't come easy. I hate having to struggle through life but what is life without struggle. All I know is I'm thankful for what I have and who I've had the pleasure to share life with. I keep gettin tempted to turn to the streets for my salvation but I know the end result in that and I don't want to face the consequences for those actions, all I can do is live life as God planned it for me. love, peace, and live

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment