MIXFEED

Monday, September 27, 2010

Closure

These last two weeks of my life have been ridiculous, I've hit both my ultimate low and high. Been a while since I've been happy and it looks like it'll remain that way. What they say is true, in life you never really get what you want and I am far from getting anything I want. I felt like I was close but reality gave me a nice slap in the face a few days ago. So far I'm just trying to come to terms with where I'm at in life and plot a way for me to achieve my aspirations. I realize I can't depend on others to help me out of make me feel different. I have to depend on myself because no one has my back like I do. I've just been trying to numb the pain for a while now but it's time to face the bull by the horns and take life head on. I'm tired to sulking in the shadows, I need some limelight. I need to come to terms with who I am as a person because I don't even know that answer. I just need closure before I truly put myself to sleep for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment