MIXFEED

Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb. 26 2010

This morning has been super crazy, but what can I expect this whole week has been like that. Ive spent a lot of time with my baby this week so it makes up for all the bad times but as of right now I think I can make everything work out for the best. But hey, what else do you expect from an optimistic person that has loving people on my side that want what's best for me. All I can do is thank God for how fortunate I am to be where I am today, especially considering everything that Ive been through. God is love and love is good.
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment