MIXFEED

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Gold Charm

My Gold Charm

You know of your beauty
But not through my eyes
Your glowing smile
Send my spirits high
I can be in your presence
And be filled with ecstasy
That’s why I always daydream
Of you being next to me

You golden hair and bronze skin
But I want to know
What lies within
You say so little
But teach me so much
You truly are a diamond
Picked from the rough

You run this track
Within my mind
I yearn for the day
That you’ll be mine
But ‘til that day
You shall remain
Alva the gold
One and the same

My golden charm
That gives me luck
 I know these words
Don’t mean much
But this is just a fraction of
All the things I’m thinking of
A word must be created to describe you
For there is not one that can

Your parents lock you away
And hide the key
But you can find freedom in me
Different from most
But all in all
I’ll conquer all obstacles
Large or small
To bring you to this world I see
Of clear blue skies,
And golden C.

No comments:

Post a Comment